FPDS Enrollment Information
All current families and prospective families
are invited to attend
Fall 2013 Registration
and Open House
Tuesday, February 5th at 8:30am
900 Jordan Street
Christian Education Building
To enroll your child, follow these easy steps:
1. Call the FPDS Office (318) 222-0604 ext. 216 to obtain information and determine classroom availability:
• Pre-registration for current families and First Presbyterian Church members is January 22nd-31st, 2013.
• Open House registration for new families is February 5th, 2013 at 8:30 a.m.
Complete a 2013-2014 APPLICATION and return to the FPDS Office with your name, number and your child’s information (name and date of birth). Information will be added in the order received.
2. Waiting lists begin in each class after full enrollment. There is no obligation to be placed on the waiting list. Fees can only be accepted if your child can be placed in a class.
3. Tuition is an annual obligation payable the first of each month. Hardship requests for early withdrawal will be considered at the discretion of the director. Financial assistance is available.